The challenges of living a Nutritarian lifestyle in a society that chooses fast food over real food may seem daunting, but, you are not alone! Here you will find articles filled with guidance, tips, and the inspiration you need to control your own health destiny while navigating the obstacles of everyday life.
Conquering Food Addiction:
What’s Your Jack Daniels?
It’s easy to live in denial of fake food’s powerful lure, especially when the culture we live in is so infatuated with it. When one is caught in the trap of food addiction, it’s similar to alcohol addiction; and perhaps even worse, because we are expected to participate in it. Emily Boller shines the light and exposes food addiction’s power.
The Refrigerator is Never the Solution
Emily Boller has experienced both the dreadfulness of living a life dictated by destructive food choices — and the joy of overcoming food addiction through the adoption of the Nutritarian lifestyle. She shares a few alternatives to the fridge in this helpful article.
Encouraging & Inspiring Change:
Overcoming Everyday Challenges:
Break the Bad Habits
Unhealthy habits can be broken, abandoned, and completely die out by replacing them with good, healthy habits; because our amazing brains have the potential to make new neural pathways!
Take the Next Step Toward Excellent Health
Wherever you are in your journey, appreciate your accomplishments so far and now take one step further toward superior nutrition.
Raising a Nutritarian Family:
Brown Bag Lunches Get a Nutritarian Diet Make-Over
The back-to-school season is a great time to think of some fresh new ideas for brown bag lunches. We want the lunches we pack for our children, and ourselves, to be appealing, easy-to-eat, convenient to prepare, and of course, healthy. As a father of four, I know that can be a bit of a challenge.
Just Say No to Candy!
A Halloween message from Dr. Fuhrman — It is possible to enjoy Halloween and make it a healthy celebration as well.
- Easy-to-follow plan
- Simple, flexible, and adaptable to your food preferences & dietary needs
- Motivational and solutions-based to break free from obstacles—so there are no excuses
- Menus and tips for those who are too busy to cook
- 76 nutritious, easy-to-prepare recipes with time saving suggestions for store-bought foods
- Lower and normalize your blood pressure
- Lower your low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
- Lower your weight, body fat, and waist measurements
- Lower your fasting glucose levels and resolve diabetes (type 2)
- Restore normal bowel function
- Improve your immune function, lowering the risk of infection and cancer
- Maintain your youthful vigor as you age, and age more slowly