In addition to shopping online through this website, you may also place orders through these methods:
- By phone: (800) 474-WELL (9355)
- International phone orders: (908) 237-2195
- By fax: (908) 349-3200 (include credit card number)
Recurring Order Program
All Members receive everyday discounts on Dr. Fuhrman brand supplements, foods, books, DVDs, and other media.
To receive your member pricing, simply log in to the website prior to adding products to your cart. The appropriate member discounted price will display in your cart.
If you’d like to take advantage of member pricing but don’t have a membership or would like to upgrade your membership level, you should FIRST complete a membership purchase or upgrade through our Membership page. Once the transaction is complete (you’ll receive an email to complete your account setup) you can log in and start saving. If you already have product in your cart, you should remove them and re-select them so that your discounts are properly applied (you should see the discounted price in the cart).
You may be prompted, after a checkout, to save additional addresses. These will be stored and can be managed under My Account > Saved Order Address.
You can store an unlimited number of addresses. These addresses will be available for easy selection during checkout for future orders.
To view and manage your Saved Addresses:
- Navigate to My Account > Saved Order Address and log in.
- Click on the ADD ADDRESS button to create and save a new address. It will be stored and displayed.
- To remove a saved address click on the “Remove” link below the appropriate address.
You can view your order history under My Account > Order History.
The order history will only display for orders placed using email address that you have verified. To verify an email address:
- Navigate to My Account > Order History and log in
- Enter a valid email address into the box to associate with your orders and click the VERIFY button.
- An email will be sent to that address containing additional instructions and a link to click to verify the address. (The address will now be listed under the “Unverified Emails” list).
- You may repeat this process for as many emails as you need to associate with your account.
- Once you’ve clicked the verification link in the resulting email(s), return to the My Account > Order History page, where you should now see the email has been added to the “Verified Emails” list and any orders that were placed with that email should be listed below. Clicking on an order in that list will display the order statement.
- If you wish to remove an email address (verified or unverified) simply click on the red X next to the address you wish to remove. If there were any orders in your history associated with that email, they will also be removed.
Recurring Order Program
We are pleased to offer the convenience of recurring order placement. It saves you both time and money and will ensure that you never run out of your supplements.
DrFuhrman.com provides you with the opportunity to purchase our supplements on a recurring basis. The supplement(s) will be sent to you on a set schedule of 60 days for individual supplements or 120 days for supplement bundles. If you have an active DrFuhrman.com Membership, you will receive a discount on your recurring order.
You must have a valid email address, and a credit card/and or debit card to participate in DrFuhrman.com’s recurring order program.
By placing a recurring order, whether via DrFuhrman.com or on the telephone with a Customer Service Representative, you are bound by these terms and conditions:
- Recurring Order Placement: By placing a recurring order, you authorize DrFuhrman.com to automatically process and ship an order for your selected recurring order, on a scheduled date determined by the recurring order schedule (60 days or 120 days).
- Recurring Order Pricing: Your recurring order’s total may vary due to changes in pricing or if the product amount increases. This is rare and Customer Service will notify you of any changes in the product you have on recurring order.
- Recurring Order Shipping: DrFuhrman.com currently charges shipping on all orders less than $50.00. If your recurring order is less than $50.00, shipping will apply on the first shipment only. Subsequent shipments will incur no shipping charge unless you are an international customer, then international shipping fees will apply.
- Recurring Order Payment:
- By placing a recurring order, you authorize DrFuhrman.com to charge the credit card you provided for subsequent recurring orders until you cancel your recurring order. Unless you request a change, the credit card you used to set up the initial recurring order will be charged for subsequent orders. Subsequent orders will be charged the day the order is placed and forwarded to the warehouse for processing.
- If your credit card is declined at the time of recurring order placement, your order will not be shipped; you will be notified that your recurring payment was declined and you will need to update your credit card information. Our ecommerce system makes three attempts (three days apart for a total time span of 9 days) to charge the credit card you have on file. If an attempt fails, a notice will be sent to you. This notice includes a link to update your credit card information. If you update the card information after the third attempt to process your recurring order occurs, the order will not be sent and must contact Customer Service at 1-800-474-WELL (9355) and we will process your order. Once your payment information is corrected, your recurring order will be processed. Credit Card and Debit Card payments are the only valid payment types accepted for recurring order payment. Store Credit, Gift Certificates, Checks, PayPal, and Bill Me Later will not be accepted.
- If your shipping or billing address needs to be updated for a recurring order, you MUST contact Customer Service at 1-800-474-WELL (9355) so that we can update your recurring order records. (NOTE: Changing your address in the My Account section of DrFuhrman.com WILL NOT update any recurring orders you may have.)