If you have any questions or comments regarding this website, please contact our Technical Support Department using our contact form. We try to respond to all inquiries and requests as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience given the volume of email which we receive.
Below, you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive.
DrFuhrman.com was and continues to be developed to help you become the most knowledgeable and successful “nutritarian” you can be. As a member, you will have access to many useful tools such as the Member Communities, including Ask the Doctor; your own personal Health Tracker to keep track of your progress; weekly menu plans; and hundreds of gourmet recipes. In addition, you will also have access to a vast amount of scientific, medical and nutritional information through articles in the Library, free access to all Dr Fuhrman’s Position Papers and Member Webinars and archived recordings.
Accessing Member Content
Immediately after your online membership is purchased, you will be emailed a link to activate your membership by creating your unique username and password. If you have already had a prior membership to our website, you will be given the option to reactivate your former username and password.
If you do not immediately activate your membership, you will receive an email reminder in three days with a link to activate.
If you can’t log in after you created your membership, please review these items before contacting Customer Service:
- Username and Password are case sensitive
- Clearing cookies may resolve your log in issues
- Forgot your password? Click on the “Forgot Password” link in any log in screen and a temporary password will be emailed to you so that you can reset your password. You may also use this link: Forgot Password
- Is your billing current? Access to member benefits is automatically deactivated if the credit card associated with your account has been declined or is not current. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-474-WELL (9355) to update your account information and reactivate your account.
If you encounter any problems activating your membership or logging in, please call Customer Service at 1-800-474-WELL (9355) and we will be happy to assist you. If you prefer to email us, please contact our Technical Support department using our contact form.
How to Receive Product Discounts for Members
- Log in to DrFuhrman.com with a Member Account using the Log In link at the top of any page.
- Once you are logged in, load your shopping cart. Your discounted price will appear in the cart for any offered discounts.
- Non-discounted items and items with discounts for which you are not eligible will not display a discounted price when added to your cart.
- If you have any issues placing your order or to order over the phone, please contact our Orders department at 1-800-474-WELL (9355).
If you need further information on our products, please contact the Product Information department using our contact form or call 1-800-474-WELL (9355).
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files, such as Position Papers, event flyers and media kits. If you are having difficulties opening pdf files, please make sure that you have the most current version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your device.
Accessing Your Eat to Live VOOK
After purchasing your Eat to Live Vook, you will receive an email with a Promo Code which will allow you to access your Vook from the Vook Store. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Vook Store to access the sign in page.
- Click on the pink button with the price.
- Create an account using your email address (if you haven't already, this will only take a couple of seconds)
- Instead of entering payment info, click on the blue “Promo Code” link above the form.
- Enter the promo code from your email. You will be able to read Eat to Live immediately online.
- If you encounter any problems, email email@example.com.
Return to the Vook Store anytime you wish to read your Eat to Live Vook, enter your account credentials and you'll find it in your Vook Library.
If you purchased a Vook prior to March 19, 2013, and are having trouble accessing your account, please contact the Vook Store directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing your eBook
For eBooks purchased between February 1, 2013 and April 8, 2015:
Be sure that the required eReader software for your device is installed before you download your eBook.
- Use the links below to download and install the appropriate eReader software for your device if one is not already installed:
- PC or Mac: Adobe Digital Editions (note: this is NOT Adobe Reader)
- iOS device (iPad, iPod, iPhone): Bluefire Reader
- Android device: Aldiko or any other reader that supports Adobe DRM
- eReader device (Nook, Sony Reader, etc): doesn’t require software, but, the device must be able to support Adobe DRM and the ePub format (consult your device’s manual to confirm). You will need to download your eBook to a PC or Mac first and use Adobe Digital Editions to transfer it to your eReader (consult your device’s manual for additional instructions on how to transfer your downloaded eBook from your computer to your device)
- Once you’ve installed the appropriate software, come back to My Account > My eLibrary and click on the eBook’s image above to initiate the download of that eBook.
- Open the downloaded eBook in your chosen eReader software.
- Enter your Adobe ID when prompted. If you don’t have an Adobe ID you will need to create one (see “What is an Adobe ID?” below).
- What is an Adobe ID? An Adobe ID is a free and non-intrusive way of verifying your eBook license. You need only provide a name, country, and valid e-mail address.
- You can create your Adobe ID when prompted or go directly to the Adobe ID page on Adobe’s website and click on the “Don’t have an Adobe ID?” link. Follow the instructions for creating your Adobe ID.
- Once you’ve received a confirmation email from Adobe and confirmed your email address, return to your eReader software and enter the Adobe ID and password you created.
- You may view a list of FAQs on Adobe’s website for more information about Adobe IDs and Adobe Digital Editions.
- Once you’ve downloaded your eBook and opened it in an eReader you will not need to come back to this page to access your book unless you wish to download it to another device.
Downloading your eBook to multiple devices: You may download your eBook to up to six devices (laptop, iPad, smart phone, etc) using the same Adobe ID. Devices may be deauthorized in the event that you get a new device. If you reach the limit, contact Adobe Customer Service to reset your activations.
Transferring your downloaded eBook to an eReader device (Nook, Sony Reader, etc): Once you’ve downloaded your eBook, opened it with Adobe Digital Editions on your PC or Mac and entered your Adobe ID, you should be able to transfer it to your eReader device by connecting the device to your computer, then right-clicking on the eBook thumbnail in Adobe Digital Edition’s library view and selecting “download to device.” Consult your device’s manual for additional instructions.