Dr. Fuhrman helped me taper down my medications and gave me the confidence and support I needed to do this.
When I got to the retreat, I discovered this was different from anything I had ever tried. I soon learned that eating an organic Nutritarian diet was crucial to my recovery. This super-healthful diet was something I had never tried before. It seemed very overwhelming at first, but I was taught all the tools I needed to be able to continue this when I got home.Read Amber’s Story
Eat to Live Retreat
We provide the medical care, education, and tools for people to reclaim their health.
Set in the hills of San Diego, Dr. Fuhrman’s Eat to Live Retreat is a place of transformation.
At the retreat, we will help you change your food preferences, resolve your food cravings and addictions, and feel in control of your health destiny as you embark on your journey to lose excess weight and reverse chronic disease.
Under Dr. Fuhrman’s instructions, your medications will be monitored to help you safely reduce dosages or even eliminate them entirely. Our staff is dedicated to helping you plan for long-term success.
- Shed excess weight, normalize blood pressure, and reverse type 2 diabetes
- Recover from cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases
- Resolve emotional eating and change taste preferences
All-inclusive stays include:
- Private guest room and bath
- Organic, plant-based meals
- Entrance and exit consultation with Dr. Fuhrman
- Health screenings and check-ins with our registered nurse
- Lectures and educational talks
- Cooking classes
- Online coursework in nutrition
- Airport transfers
- Success Program: video sessions with our expert in emotional eating
- Neuromuscular Massage: a style of massage to engage your body’s ability to heal and repair areas of discomfort and chronic pain
It takes time, as well as education and dedication, to make permanent lifestyle changes. We encourage you to stay 2 months or longer to ensure that these changes become a permanent part of your life.
Rates start at $8,750 per month for double occupancy.
A portion of this program may be eligible for insurance reimbursement. See insurance information for details.
We provide you with the education. food, and resources to reclaim your health for life.