I am so thankful for the experiences I had at Dr. Fuhrman’s Eat to Live Retreat.
I have been home now for a month and couldn’t be more thankful for the tools I was taught to be able to sustain this on my own at home. I have been continuing a Nutritarian diet, taking classes at my gym, continuing massages and staying active in all I do. I’m excited for the progress I have made and will continue! I’m so happy to have my life back, it feels amazing!! Thank you, Dr. Fuhrman and all your amazing staff that has helped me in my health journey! I am forever grateful to you all!Read Amber’s Story
Set in sunny San Diego County, California, Dr. Fuhrman’s Eat to Live Retreat is a place of transformation. Come and discover the joy of living in great health.
At Dr. Fuhrman’s Eat to Live Retreat, we will help you change your food preferences, resolve your food cravings and addictions, and feel in control of your health destiny as you embark on your journey to lose excess weight and reverse chronic disease.
At the Eat to Live Retreat, Dr. Fuhrman and his highly-skilled staff will utilize cutting-edge nutritional protocols and provide the services you need to recover your health naturally and completely.
Our program includes a private medical consultation with Dr. Fuhrman to create your personalized health program, all plant-based meals, and over 30 classes and education talks.
- Shed excess weight, normalize blood pressure, and reverse type 2 diabetes
- Recover from cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases
- Resolve emotional eating and change taste preferences for healthy foods
The services and products included with each stay are:
- Private guest room with ensuite bathroom
- All organic, nutrient-dense plant-based meals
- Entrance and exit consultation with Dr. Fuhrman
- Non-invasive health screenings and consultations with our registered nurse
- Lectures and education talks
- Cooking classes with our world-class chefs
- Exercise classes, yoga, meditation, and hikes
- Optional therapy sessions with our psychologist, who is an expert in emotional eating
- Optional Neuromuscular massage therapy treatments to help with areas of discomfort and chronic pain
- Over 30 expert-led education sessions in nutrition, fitness, and behavioral health per month
During my stay, I interacted with the chefs often, learning what and how to cook. Their meals were amazing.
After a couple of weeks eating this way, I had already made the changes necessary to live a long, healthy life. My taste buds had changed, my weight was plunging, and my blood pressure had normalized. The need for medications was greatly diminished. … The retreat was such a great place to stay while getting over the initial shock of having a heart attack. Everyone there had health issues, from cancer to diabetes to autoimmune disease. The support we gave each other was both comforting and enjoyable.Read Darrell’s Story
For more information about this beautiful residential facility, located just 30 minutes north of downtown San Diego,
Call us at 949-432-6295
or email [email protected]
We look forward to speaking with you!