The power of superior nutrition!
Many individuals who follow the Nutritarian diet write to Dr. Fuhrman with their success stories. You can read about their struggles and success in these pages. Keep in mind that results vary from person to person. As always, consult your physician if you have a medical history and/or condition that may warrant individual recommendations.
*Results may vary
After many frustrating years trying to lose weight, Felicia lost a life-altering 206 pounds
“I struggled with my weight for numerous years and tried various diets, but did not have the incentive to stick to any diet plan. Then, one day, I heard Dr. Fuhrman on PBS talk about how you can use healthy food as medicine. It was refreshing to hear a doctor talk about eating our way back to health instead of using medicine to treat chronic illnesses. I purchased and read his Eat To Live book and was completely on board.
I started in August 2011 and have now lost 206 pounds and wear a size 4! I feel so much better and have a lot of energy. My back doesn't hurt and I no longer have Vertigo episodes. I have no intention of ever going back. My daughter also joined me in eating healthy, and I am trying to encourage others to do the same.”
- Easy-to-follow plan
- Simple, flexible, and adaptable to your food preferences & dietary needs
- Motivational and solutions-based to break free from obstacles—so there are no excuses
- Menus and tips for those who are too busy to cook
- 76 nutritious, easy-to-prepare recipes with time saving suggestions for store-bought foods
- Lower and normalize your blood pressure
- Lower your low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
- Lower your weight, body fat, and waist measurements
- Lower your fasting glucose levels and resolve diabetes (type 2)
- Restore normal bowel function
- Improve your immune function, lowering the risk of infection and cancer
- Maintain your youthful vigor as you age, and age more slowly