The power of superior nutrition!
Many individuals who follow the Nutritarian diet write to Dr. Fuhrman with their success stories. You can read about their struggles and success in these pages. Keep in mind that results vary from person to person. As always, consult your physician if you have a medical history and/or condition that may warrant individual recommendations.
DrJazz lost 55 pounds and is no longer on meds or supplementary oxygen for Pulmonary Fibrosis Lung Disease
“I discovered the book Eat To Live in Jan 2010 after being diagnosed with IPF (Pulmonary Fibrosis Lung Disease) in July 2009. I immediately followed what I learned from Dr. Fuhrman's book and managed to roll back the IPF to an extent that I have a reasonable and fun life. I am no longer on meds nor supplementary oxygen. And I lost 55 pounds. Dr. Fuhrman thanks for saving my life with your books.”
- Easy-to-follow plan
- Simple, flexible, and adaptable to your food preferences & dietary needs
- Motivational and solutions-based to break free from obstacles—so there are no excuses
- Menus and tips for those who are too busy to cook
- 76 nutritious, easy-to-prepare recipes with time saving suggestions for store-bought foods
- Gradual transition plan
- More flexible menu options
- Customize to your needs
- Self-paced progression
- Menu suggestions with adaptable meal plans
- 150 incredible healthful recipes of all types