Issue 45 – 2012 – Folate
- Folate vs. Folic Acid
- Folic Acid & Cancer
- Observational Studies
- Synthetic Folic Acid
- Folate During Pregnancy
- How Much Folate Do We Need?
- Folate-Rich Recipes
Issue 44 – 2011
- White Potato Concerns
- Nutritional Profile for Potatoes
- Fiber and Resistant Starch
- Benefits of Beans and Greens
- Green Vegetables and NRF-2
- Health-Powered Recipes
Issue 43 – 2010
- Growth Factor 1 and Cancer
- Incidences of Various Cancers
- Breast Cancer to Skyrocket
- Dietary Determinants of IGF-1
- Fall Holiday Recipes
Issue 42 – 2010
- Fueling the Vegan Athlete
- Advantages of a Nutritarian Diet
- Special Considerations
- Calorie and Protein Needs
- Sample Daily Menu
Issue 41 – 2009
- Parkinson's and Brain Disorders
- Parkinson's and Pesticides
- DHA Deficiency and Parkinson's
- Conventional and Natural Treatment
- Preventative Steps You Can Take
Issue 40 – Spring 2009
- Menopausal Health
- History of Hormone Therapy
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- Closer Look at Hormones
- Cool Summertime Treats
Issue 39 – Winter 2009
- Deadly Vitamin D Levels
- How Much Vitamin D is Too Much?
- Vitamin D and Kidney Stones
- Sunshine vs. Supplements
- Vitamin D Beats Depression
Issue 38 – October 2008
- Genetically Modified Foods
- Interview with GM Farmer
- Important Dietary Concepts
- Delicious Blueberry Creations
Issue 37 – July 2008
- Treating High Blood Pressure.
- Hypertension Medications Not Harmless.
- Hypertension Success Story.
- Nutritional Excellence Works.
Issue 36 – March 2008
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Nutritional and Dietary Protocols for IBD.
- A Crohn's Success Story.
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet.
- Eat For Health Recipes.
Issue 35 – January 2008
- Dementia Is Not a Natural Part of the Aging Process.
- Vegetables and Fruit Intake the Key to Prevention.
- Memorable Blueberry Recipes.
- How to Eat For Health.
- Copper, Iron, and Aluminum.
- Alzheimer's Treatments.
Issue 34 – November 2007
- Do You Need Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplements?
- Great Pumpkin Seed Recipes.
- Does Everyone Need a Multi?
- How to Select the Best Multi.
Issue 33 – September 2007
- Salting Away Our Future
- Importance of Reading Labels
- Beyond the Saltshaker
- Sodium and Your Health
- Risk of Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Add Flavor by Reducing Salt
- Great Low–Sodium Recipes
Issue 32 – July 2007
- Cruciferous Vegetables
- Flavonoids and Bioflavonoids
- Singing for Your Dinner
- Sucess Stories of the Month
- Great Summer Salads
Issue 31 – May 2007
Having Fun in the Sun:
- The Sun: Friend or Foe?
- What is Nanotechnology?
- Diet and Skin Cancer.
- Sun Protection Basics.
- Success Story of the Month.
- Super Summer Recipes.
Issue 30 – March 2007
- Nuts & Seeds for Health.
- Protect Against Heart Disease.
- Reverse Diabetes and Obesity.
- Analysis of Two Daily Menus.
- High Nutrient Recipes.
Issue 29 – January 2007
Reversing and Eliminating Migraine Headaches:
- A Diet that Reverses Headaches.
- Migraine Success Story.
- Anti–Headache Diet Plan.
- Leg Length and Headaches.
- High Cruciferous Recipes.
Issue 28 – November 2006
Oils and Fats – The Facts and Fiction:
- Oil, Fats, & Obesity.
- Neurological Health.
- Incredible Salad Dressings.
- Flax Oil and Prostate Cancer.
- Olive Oil Myths.
Issue 27 – September 2006
Obesity in Children:
- Overweight Children.
- Delicious School Lunch Ideas.
- Do Parents Love their Children?
- Help Your Overweight Child.
- Healthful Halloween Treats.
- Tips for a Healthier Halloween.
Issue 26 – July 2006
The importance of choosing the right diet–style:
- Deadly Dietary Myths.
- Nutritional Facts and Fiction.
- Primitive People and Longevity.
- Saturated Fat and Disease.
- Do–it–Yourself Metabolics.
Issue 25 – May 2006
All about Heart Disease:
- Research shows Heart Disease is entirely preventable.
- Patient’s Dramatic Heart Disease Reversal Success Stories.
- Icy Cool Summer Delights.
- Invasive Cardiology Practices are not effective.
Issue 24 – March 2006
- Why therapeutic lighting is an effective treatment for all types of depression.
- Why nutritional excellence is so important for brain function.
- Decadent (and good for you!) desserts to lift your spirits.
- Why Omega–3 fatty acids are important for mental health.
- Therapeutic ionizers are great for mood elevation.
- Treatment protocol for depression
Issue 23 – January 2006
More about Cancer, including alternative therapies
- Alternative therapies: How to evaluate claims made by patients and promoters
- Promising Supplements
- Aspirin, not all its cracked up to be in preventing heart deaths
- Salads for longer life
- What you haven’t heard about these anti-cancer remedies: coffee enemas, pancreatic enzymes, shark cartilage, essiac tea, laetrile amigdalina B17, colloidal silver, glyconutrients, exotic tropical fruit juices
Issue 22 – November 2005
All about Cancer
- Stark Realities: Research shows we are losing the war against cancer, but with good nutrition we can win!
- Case History: Beating the Odds
- What to do if you already have cancer
- Delicious dressings and dips
- What to do to maximize your health
Issue 21 – September 2005
- Importance of Vitamin D
- Osteoporosis and Bone Health
- Osteo–Sun suplements facts
- Chocolate Pop’ems and Gogi Berries
- Halloween Recipe Treats
- Tips for Prevention of Falls
- Reducing Hip Fracture Risk
- High Dose Calcium Dangers
Issue 20 – July 2005
- Prostate Cancer Facts
- PSA Testing Misleading
- Screening and Treating Woes for Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Success Story
- Exciting Gourmet recipes
- Diet for Prostate Health
Issue 19 – May 2005
- Eating Fish - Risks Versus Benefits
- Pap Smear Returns to Normal; Success Story from Cervical Neoplasia
- The Mediterranean Diet (Misconception; Olive Oil and Pasta are Not Health Foods)
- Mediterranean Recipes (with an Olive Oil Analysis)
- Too Many Medications in Our Lives
Issue 18 – March 2005
- Osteoarthritis Success Story
- Asparagus—Real Health Food
- Asparagus Recipes
- Bad News for Vitamin E
- Osteoporosis, Can Your Bones Last a Lifetime?
Issue 17 – January 2005
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Does Milk to a Body Good?
- How to Overcome Powerful Food Addictions
- Avocado Recipes
- A Hard Look at Olive Oil
- The Cancer War
Issue 16 – November 2004
- Nutritional Care of Autoimmune Diseases
- Cruciferous Soups
- Nine step approach to Nutritional Excellence
- Autoimmune Disease Drugs
- Lupus Success Story
Issue 15 – September 2004
- How to Break Bad Habits
- Fish Eating and Breast Cancer
- Coumadin, Vitamin K and a PlantBased Diet
- Perfect Pool Party Recipes
- Measuring Dietary Success
- Eat to Live…Simplified
Issue 14 – July 2004
- Myth of Anti-Aging Hormones (DHEA, Testosterone, Estrogen and Growth hormone)
- Reduce Your Pesticide Exposure 90%
- Medical Student Observes Dramatic Recoveries
- Corny Summer Recipes
- Ideal Cholesterol Levels
- Carbonation and Esophageal cancer
Issue 13 – May 2004
- The Mammogram Debate
- Ten Ways to Help Prevent Breast Cancer
- Summer, Fun Recipes
- Two differing positions offered on Mammography
- Salmon facts, Raw Sprouts, Acrylamides in prune juice and olives
Issue 12 – March 2004
- Seven Secrets of Longevity
- PCBs and Dioxin in Salmon
- Soup Recipes
- Truth about Raw-food Diets
Issue 11 – January 2004
- Protecting Yourself from the Flu
- Nuts and Seeds Are Great Foods
- Raw Nut and Seed Recipes
- Inappropriate Use of Antibiotics for Colds, Bronchitis and Sinusitis
Issue 10 – November 2003
- Defeat Heart Disease Now!
- Aspirin Linked to Cancer
- Beet Recipes that Can’t Be Beat
Issue 9 – September 2003
- Understanding Type 2 Diabetes
- Starched–Based Diet Problems
- Diabetes Reversal Recipes
- “High–Protein” Diet Problems
- Hope for Type 1 Diabetics
- Success story: Diabetes Recovery
Issue 8 – July 2003
- Big Benefits of Blended Salads
- Blended Salad Recipes
- Dairy Products and Osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis Prevention and Treatment Strategies
- Exercises to Help Prevent Osteoporosis
- Three secrets to help prevent wrinkling and aging of the skin
Issue 7 – May 2003
- Protein myths, demystified
- Atkins Diet Holds Little Weight
- Protein Content in Selected Plant Foods
- The Dangers of Protein Drinks and Powders
Issue 6 – March 2003
- Total Body CT Scams
- Treated Wood (playsets, fences, decks) a Cancer Risk
- Fatty Acids and Fish Oils
- Vitamin Supplement Safety
- Breast feeding and rheumatoid arthritis/breast cancer
- Why Popping Meds is Not the Answer
- The Healthiest Sources of Dietary Vitamin C, Beta–carotene and Vitamin E
Issue 5 – January 2003
- Common Questions about Eat to Live, answered
- Secrets of Longevity
- Aerobics/Calorie Burning Chart
- Dietary Program for Highly–Active People
- Success story: Urinary Tract Infections
Issue 4 – December 2002
- Taking Aspirin preventively, is it the Smart thing to do?
- The Benefits of Flaxseed
- Flaxseed recipes
- Homocysteine and Heart Disease
- Atkins Diet
Issue 3 – November 2002
- The Seven Best and Seven Worst Foods
- Enjoying the Holidays and Your New Diet
- Acrylamide Dangers
- Holiday Recipes
- Reversing Diabetes
- The Dangers of Dairy Products
- Gentle Care Formula in detail
- Questions about multi–vitamins
- Success story: Reversing Diabetes
Issue 2 – October 2002
- 5-Day "Detox" Diet Cleanse
- West Nile Virus
- Couch Potato Dangers
- High Protein Myths
- Ways to Cut Excess Fat from Your Diet
- Coffee Drinking and Weight Gain
- Diet Challenge Recipes
Issue 1 – September 2002
- Salt and high blood pressure
- Alcohol for health
- Lyme disease
- Dangers of coffee
- Recipes: blueberry–based
- Skin lesions disappear after a fast