Since its publication in 2003, Eat to Live has sold more than 1 million copies. It reached number one on the New York Times bestseller list, remaining there for years, while thousands of other diet books have come and gone.
Dr. Fuhrman writes, “For all of Eat to Live’s success, however, I quickly came to realize that science-based information about nutrition alone wasn’t enough. We still need help battling the twin powers of food preference and food addiction, the cornerstones of the billion-dollar diet industry that continues to push trendy, temporary, short-term solutions at the expense of our permanent long-term health.”
The End of Dieting takes Eat to Live a step further and does just that. It presents scientifically-proven nutritional advice with the most up-to-date research, providing a dietary guide to achieving weight loss and superior health that can be easily adjusted to accommodate the needs of a diverse population, even those with no time to cook, in-grained bad habits or who have failed to achieve lasting results with dieting in the past.
We’ve been sold a false bill of goods. And, as a result, we’re fatter, sicker, and hungrier than ever before.
We deserve better—better information, better food, better health. We deserve information that will work, so we never need to diet again.
The End of Dieting will:
- Explain the life-threatening dangers of traditional “calorie restricting” diets
- Debunk the fake “science” of popular fad diets
- Offer an alternative to dieting that leads to permanent weight reduction and weight stabilization
- Outline an easy-to-follow eating program with meal plans and recipes that are doable, even for those with no time to cook or who like to eat meat
- A motivational and solution-based program for food addicts and those with obstacles in their path to wellness
This is the book and lifestyle we deserve—a proven, effective, and sustainable new approach to eating that enables us to fight and reverse disease, lose weight, and reclaim our right to excellent health.
Now is the time to begin your health revival. Welcome to the end of dieting.