What's Inside: In this issue, the importance of choosing the right diet-style:
- Deadly Dietary Myths — Internet health advice can be dangerous for your health.
- Nutritional Facts and Fiction: — Fanciful folklore is no match for legitimate nutritional science.
- Primitive People and Longevity: — Shorter lives the norm when vegetables are scrarce in the diet.
- Saturated Fat and Disease: — Scientific research refutes the meat-centered diet myths.
- Do-It-Yourself Metabolics: — Why simplistic self-evaluation is not a reliable dietary guide.
Purchase and download this individual newsletter without membership: