Nutritarian™ International Getaway:
October 5–11, 2014
Create lasting memories and friendships on this intimate Getaway and enjoy Nutritarian living at the luxurious Ti Sana Resort & Spa.
Join us for our second International Getaway! It’s sure to be an intimate and memorable event. The stunning and award-winning Ti Sana Retreat and Spa features 22 uniquely-appointed suites. Situated along the banks of the river Adda, within a beautiful natural park, the Ti Sana Retreat is not far from cities such as Milan, Bergamo and Como.
Dr. Fuhrman’s Italy Getaway includes:
- Luxurious, all-suite accommodations
- Nutritarian cuisine with an Italian flair served at every meal
- Daily educational lectures
- Event workbook
- Rejuvenating exercise classes led by Dr. Fuhrman
- Cooking instruction
- Bergamo City excursion
- 30-minute massage daily
- Use of Ti Sana Spa facilities which include infrared sauna, wellness center, sports facilities and pedestrian courses
- Complimentary WiFi
- Use of Ti Sana’s available bicycles
- Welcome gift, upon arrival
Ti Sana Detox Retreat features:
- The World Luxury Spa Awards Winner 2011 & 2012
- Features 22 beautiful suites characterized by a contemporary and elegant design
- Guest rooms include the following comforts: air-conditioning, mini-fridge, safe, TV, complimentary WiFi, luxurious bathroom with bathtub/shower in Italian marble stone and glass, telephone with direct external line, hairdryer, beauty kit, slippers and plush bathrobe
- Access to Ti Sana SPA, a true oasis of peace. An variety of saline baths, saunas and sensory showers spread out over an area of approximately 500 square meters. Through hydro- and aromatherapy, the concept of wellbeing is transformed into pure happiness for the body*
- Complimentary use of available bicycles on property
*Additional fees apply for services outside of the 30-minute massage included in this event
Included excursion: Bergamo
The excursion to Bergamo Alta allows those who love history to immerse themselves in the Medieval and Renaissance periods among ancient streets and squares. When you arrive in Bergamo, take the funicular that connects the Città Bassa with the Città Alta. You will then reach the beautiful Piazza della Ragione where you can visit the Duomo, Santa Maria Maggiore, the Cappella Colleoni, the octagonal Baptistery, the Palace of Reason and the Campanone tower.
Passing through the picturesque Piazzetta della Cittadella, (home of the Visconti Palace) you reach the gate of St. Alexander, one of the four doors to access the upper town with the Lion of San Marco. From here you can climb by funicular to the hill of St. Vigil, almost 500 meters, to admire the church and, from the ancient castle on the highest point of the city, the magnificent view of old Bergamo.
For those who love shopping, we can organize a walk through the shops of the Città Bassa (lower city).
Optional Suggested Excursions
Note: All afternoons are allotted free time to explore the wonders of Italy! Ti Sana recommends these excursions. Additional fees apply.
Lugano lies in a bay on the northern side of Lake Lugano, surrounded by numerous mountains offering splendid viewpoints. The traffic-free historic town center, the numerous buildings in Italianate Lombardy style, the exclusive museums, the mountains, lake and a packed calendar of events all invite visitors to see the sights, soak up the atmosphere – and enjoy “dolce far niente.” The town center, with its Mediterranean-style squares and arcades, and numerous parks with sub-tropical plants, such as the Parco Civico on the shores of the lake, invite you to laze around, enjoying the atmosphere. By the lakeside promenade are the Belvedere Gardens, where the parkland boasts not only camellias and magnolias but also countless sub-tropical plants and modern works of art.
Lake Como, Lago di Como in Italian, is Italy’s most popular lake and also its deepest. Lake Como is shaped like an inverted “Y” giving it a long perimeter. The lake is surrounded by mountains and hills and dotted with beautiful villas and resort villages. There are good hiking paths, boat trips and water activities. Popular since Roman times, Lake Como is a top romantic travel destination and a great spot for photography.
Ti Sana Detox Retreat
Via Fontana 5 | Fraz. Arlate, 23885 Calco, Italy
Phone +39 039 9920979
Ti Sana Detox Retreat is located in a strategic position, near all the main cities in the Lombardia Region, along the Adda River, in a beautiful natural park.
- Milano: 38 km – 30 minutes
- Como: 35 km – 40 minutes
- Bergamo: 25 km – 30 minutes
- Lugano: 65 km – 50 minutes
- Linate: 35 km – 30 minutes
NEAREST AIRPORTS TO CALCO, ITALY
- Orio al Serio Airport (BGY): 23.2 km – 14.4 miles
- Linate Airport (LIN): 32.2 km – 20 miles
- Malpensa Airport (MXP): 53.8 km – 33.4 miles
Pricing and Options
Pricing includes the 7 day/6 night stay, double occupancy, all meals and all lectures/demonstrations.
Please contact Events at 908-237-2195, ext. 249 to register.
||2 PAYMENT PLAN
||3 PAYMENT PLAN
||$1875 initial payment
then $1875 due in 30 days
|$1250 initial payment
then 2 monthly payments
*Rate is quoted per person, per stay and subject to availability.
All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
Additional fees apply for some recreational activities and some spa services.
Two-payment plans available until 8/5/14. Three-payment plans available until 7/5/14
Dr. Fuhrman speaking engagement requests:
Would you like to bring Dr. Fuhrman to an event in your area? Please contact our Events Manager at email@example.com