In The Media
- The Dr. Oz Show, April 12, 2014. Dr. Fuhrman and Dr. Oz discuss the most popular diets and why they’re failing you. Learn how to increase longevity, lose weight and never count calories ever again!
- The Dr. Oz Show, November 5, 2013. Are antibiotics making you sick and fat? Dr. Joel Fuhrman is back to raise the red flag on why he rarely prescribes antibiotics. Plus, the four foods everyone should be eating.
- The Dr. Oz Show, March 13, 2013. Dr. Fuhrman reveals easy diet changes to boost your immune system and never get sick again. Follow these simple food rules to beat fatigue, lose weight and live better for longer!
- The Dr. Oz Show, January 10, 2013. You've tried it all — from high-protein diets to going gluten-free — and you still haven't lost any weight. It's time to toss out everything you think you know about dieting! Dr. Joel Fuhrman reveals the real reasons why popular diets don't work.
- The Dr. Oz Show, September 18, 2012. Dr. Fuhrman appears in three segments on THE DR. OZ SHOW discussing the foundation of the Nutritarian diet. He features some amazing stories of people who have recovered from serious illnesses following a Nutritartian lifestyle.
- LIVE! with Kelly, 2012
- FOX 5 New York, February 2011. Dr. Fuhrman is featured in a segment on Fox 5 NYC News that debates the role of diet for cancer prevention. Dr. Fuhrman talks about the top five foods that can protect against cancer. The head of oncology from Cornell Medical Center takes the opposing view, suggesting that diet does not play a part in preventing cancer.
- Good Day New York (Fox 5), January 2011. Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s "Eat to Live" diet has been called “a medical breakthrough” by Dr. Mehment Oz. Dr. Fuhrman visited Good Day to explain how eating the right nutrients can change your perception of hunger, leading to better health and weight loss.
- Second Opinion with Mehment Oz (Discovery Channel) 2010
- E! News, “15 Remarkable Celebrity Bounce Backs, Alanis Morissette,” 2010
- Living the Life, 2010
MAGAZINE AND NEWSPAPER ARTICLES
- Positive Impact, Fall 2012, Eating for a Healthier Mind (PDF)
- Health Naturally, November 2012, Eliminating Toxic Hunger with a High-nutrient Diet (PDF)
- Men's Journal, October 2012, The Doctor is Out There (PDF)
- Bottom Line, November 2009, Can’t Keep the Weigh Off? You Could Have a Food Addiction...(PDF)
- Health Science, Spring 2003, How Six People got Fit with Eat to Live (PDF)
DOCUMENTARIES (FEATURED IN)
- A Sacred Duty (2007)
- Processed People: The Documentary (2008)
- Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days (2009)
- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead: A Joe Cross Film (2010)
- Vegucated (2011)
- Eat To Live — Max Huberman (PDF)
- Eat To Live — The Einstein Journal of Biology & Medicine (PDF)
- Eat To Live — Vegetarians in Paradise (vegparadise.com)
- Eat To Live — Grandma was Right, The Economist (PDF)
- Disease-Proof Your Child — Peter Sultana, M.D. (PDF)
- Disease-Proof Your Child — Trevor Salloum, M.D. (PDF)
- Women’s World, July 2014, Cure Food Addiction, End Junk Food Cravings!
- Martha Stewart Weddings, Summer 2013, Nutrition—Juice 101 (PDF)
- First For Women, May 2013, Doctor’s Choice Diet (PDF)
- First For Women, November 2011, Anti-cancer Foods Melt Fat Fast (PDF)
- People Magazine, November 2009, Alanis Morissette—My Weight Struggles (PDF)
- OK Magazine, January 2009, Alanis’ Miracle Diet (PDF)
- Women’s World, January 2005, The World’s Healthiest Crash Diet (PDF)
- Baby Zone, Fighting for Fruits and Vegetables: 5 Tips for Eating More Produce (babyzone.com)
- Jane Goodall’s "Harvest For Hope" (PDF)