Warehouse Associate (Fulltime)
We are seeking a detail oriented individual to work fulltime in the warehouse. Job duties include pre-wrapping glass items for shipment, order fulfillment and shipping as well as other general warehouse duties.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to stand with minimal breaks, constant bending, lifting and reaching
- Entry-level position; previous warehouse experience a plus
- Hourly position starting at $10 per hour plus benefits after 90 days of employment
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Customer Service Representative (Part-time Evenings and Full time Day/Evening)
We are seeking two detail oriented individuals to handle phone and email inquiries, requests and orders for our Customer Service Call Center and special projects as needed. A background or interest in nutrition and/or health is preferred. All candidates should be quick learners, problem solvers and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Part time position is Monday through Thursday, 12–20 hours per week between the hours of 3pm and 8pm. Once trained, the ideal candidate will work from home.
Full time position is Monday through Friday 10:30am–7:30pm. Once trained, the evening hours from 5:00pm–7:30pm can be done from home. There is a possibility that this position will eventually become a Monday through Friday 8:30am–5:30pm schedule.
- 1–2 years experience in a customer service field, preferably in a call center setting
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business or Nutritional field, or equivalent experience customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills